29.03.2015

Etsy - I'm back!



As of now my tutorials can be found in the Etsy shop again.

But it is no longer possible to give you an "immediately download" after your payment.
The new VAT rules in the EU complicate this process extremely!

So let take us a step back to the old days ...  :-(

When I get the information by Paypal that a purchase was made, I can react.

Depending on the home address I will send by email or by letter post (here, unfortunately with shipping costs) the instructions immediately.

And the most of my friends know that I'm an internet junkie and my pc is always online, I can usually respond promptly.   :-)


PerlDesign's Etsy shop

and for extraordinary jewelry  >>   PerlDesignsJewelry





 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ab sofort sind meine Tutorials wieder im Etsy-Shop zu erwerben.

Allerdings ist es nicht mehr möglich, sofort nach der Bezahlung den Download zur Verfügung zu stellen. Die neuen Mehrwertsteuerregelungen in der EU verkomplizieren diesen Vorgang extrem!

Gehen wir also einen Schritt zurück in die früheren Zeiten...  :-(

Sobald ich von Paypal benachrichtigt werde, dass ein Kauf getätigt wurde, kann ich reagieren.
Je nach Wohnsitz schicke ich per Email oder per Briefpost (hierbei leider mit Versandkosten) umgehend die Anleitungen zu.
Und da ich bekannterweise ein Internetjunkie bin und meine Kiste ständig online ist, kann ich in der Regel zeitnah handeln...  ;-)

Hier geht's zu meinem Etsy-Shop

und zu außergewöhnlichen Schmuckstücken, zu PerlDesignsJewelry